Thursday, June 23, 2011

HR / ACCOUNTANT / SALES‏

Opportunities



A Freight forwarding company requires young and energetic persons for its Karachi office;

HR / Admin Executive

3-4 years related experience is required to manage the HR and Admin function. Can independently work and should have initiative, commitment and good communication skills. Age should not more be than 35 years.

Accounts Executive

3-5 years experience, preferably in freight forwarding company. Must be proficient in MS office and have good communication skills.

Sales Executive – Import / Export

3-5 years experience preferably in freight forwarding industry. Must be proficient in MS office and have good communication skills.



kindly mention the position applied for in the subject line.

Please apply in confidence to jobs071@gmail.com

3 comments:

  1. Dear Sir/Madam,

    Asalaam u Alekum,

    Hope all is well at your end.

    I am sending my resume so please evaluate it accordingly and let me take a chance to say Thank you, Your cooperation would be highly appreciable.

    Thank you,

    Regards,
    Ishaq Shah
    0321-2869778

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Sir,

    I am interested in applying for the Accountant job.I am sending you my latest resume.
    Thanking you,
    Best regards,

    Mohammad Aamir
    03002656794

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Sir/Madam,

    Asalaam u Alekum,

    Hope all is well at your end.

    I am sending my resume so please evaluate it accordingly and let me take a chance to say Thank you, Your cooperation would be highly appreciable.

    Thank you,

    Regards,
    Muhammad Shoaib
    0334-3435391

    ReplyDelete