Monday, May 17, 2010

call center agents

Having excellent communication skills? Good fluency in English? Can exceed sales targets? Having no experience is the biggest barrier? If the answer is yes for all than what are you waiting for? Pick up the phone, Dial 03362045702 for setting an interview.

SKYES Communications is looking for call center agents and offering handsome salary packages to those who are eligible and willing to work in night shifts.

Company Name & Address:
SKYES Communications, Room no # 5, 2nd floor Zohra Plaza, Gulshan-E-Iqbal, (Opposite to Urdu Science College), Karachi.
Tel: 03362045702
Email: skyes.jobs@gmail. com

3 comments:

  1. Call Center Philippines is just simple the best. Great quality and you can save a lot of money when you outsource.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Outsourced call centre Thanks for a very interesting blog. What else may I get that kind of info written in such a perfect approach? I’ve a undertaking that I am simply now operating on, and I have been at the look out for such info.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Outsourced call centre Thanks for a very interesting blog. What else may I get that kind of info written in such a perfect approach? I’ve a undertaking that I am simply now operating on, and I have been at the look out for such info.Omnichannel Call Center Software

    ReplyDelete